18 Aug Our Very First Open Day
Feel free to print off the flyer and show it to friends and family
Dean Farm Animal Sanctuary, Shirenewton, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 6AG email@example.com 01594 714004
Please note our postcode will send you to the incorrect location further down the road – please use this map to visit us.
We are opening the sanctuary for the very first time on Sunday September 3rd between 11am and 4pm, and welcome everyone to come and meet our residents plus learn more about what we do.
Our Sanctuary is home to over 100 residents who we care for 365 days a year.
Dean Farm Trust promotes compassionate living and both founders, Janette and Mary are vegan and the sanctuary is 100% vegan.
OUR OPEN DAY
- Parking will cost £2.00
- Meet all the residents and staff who look after them.
- Wander through 62 acres of fields and woodland and enjoy the tranquility of our sanctuary and residents.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Only food purchased on site may be consumed on site
- Strictly no meat or dairy to be bought into the sanctuary
- Only assistance dogs allowed in the sanctuary
- Gift and merchandise will be available to buy
- Information, leaflets and various stalls
- Raffles, tombola, face painting and children’s games
- Speech by founder Mary Frankland at 2pm
- Wheelchair access is available in some areas of the sanctuary
- Free entry however we do suggest a £3.00 donation to help us with the running costs of the day.
OPEN DAY STALLS
There will be a variety of food and drinks available which include, Burgers, hot dogs, salads, falafels, various pizzas, ice cream, hot and cold refreshments
We are delighted to be welcoming the following stalls on the day so you have lots of food, gifts and merchandise to buy (and be informed about) as well as being able to see our beautiful animals.