Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the sale of all goods online in the business to consumer sector between Dean Farm Trust (trading as ‘Dean Farm Trust’) under company number 06412816 and whose principal place of business is at The Carlson Suite, Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0DD England, United Kingdom (“we/us”) and any visitors (“you”) to the website at www.deanfarmtrust.org.uk (“Site”). For all pre- and post-sale enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Customer Services at the above address.
- No contract shall exist between you and us for the sale of any goods until we accept your order by e-mail, confirming receipt and acceptance of the order.
- By placing an order for any goods with age restrictions, you declare that you are age eighteen or over in order to purchase the goods.
- The price, delivery charges and description of the goods are displayed on our Site. Such information is subject to change without notice.
- Subject to clauses 2 and 6, the price you shall pay for the goods is the price displayed on the Site at the time we receive your order. The price of the goods is inclusive of VAT sales taxes. You may choose to pay by any method specified on the Site.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- You shall be required to pay an additional charge for delivery, the amount of which shall vary according to the particular goods and the delivery method that you choose. The type of charge payable will appear on the Site.
- Further details about the goods and advice or recommendations about their storage, application or use, which are not given on the Site, may be made available on request, but should only be relied upon if confirmed in writing.8. Alternatively, please see the manufacturer or distributor’s website.
- We endeavour to ensure that all of the items shown on the Site are accurately represented. There may, however, be some slight variations (and this should be expected) between what you see and what you receive in any order, which you agree to accept, provided the variations are not substantial. We may correct any typographical or other errors or omissions in any catalogue, sales literature, quotation or other document relating to the sale of the goods without any liability to you.
- We may also at any time, without notifying you in advance, make any changes to the goods or their specification which are necessary to comply with applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or which do not materially affect their quality or performance. Where the manufacturer changes the product specifications, we will do our best to offer a similar alternative. All sizes and measurements are approximate, but we shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure they are as accurate as possible. If an error has occurred, we shall inform you of this as soon as possible.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure by using a third party payment provider whom we understand uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, making our pages secure. Accordingly, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information, either on our Site or our payment provider’s.
- The price of the goods is payable in full on or before delivery. Receipts for payment will be issued automatically by email for any purchases made online from the Site. If the goods are not paid for in full on or before delivery, they shall remain our property until payment is received from you.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of providing you with substitute goods of equivalent quality and price. If you choose to receive the substitute goods, we shall pay for the cost of you returning the substitute goods to us under your right to cancel. If you have already paid for the goods and choose not to receive substitute goods, a full refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within thirty days, beginning with the day on which your notice of cancellation was given.
- Delivery can only be made to UK and Northern Ireland.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within thirty days of your order. If we are is unable to deliver the goods within thirty days of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund or re-credit for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address given by you for delivery at the time you place the order. If there is no-one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
- We will bear the risk of the goods delivered to you whilst in transit. Risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes to you on delivery, whether or not the price has been paid and you will be liable for their loss or destruction.
- 19.If the goods have been fully paid for, you will become the owner of the goods when they have been delivered to you.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You may cancel an order for goods for any reason within fourteen working days, beginning with the day after the day on which you received the goods.
- If you cancel an order within this timeframe, you must notify us in writing at the email address given in clause 1 ‘Contract Information’ above.
- When returning goods, it is your responsibility to take reasonable care to see that the goods are not damaged in transit and are received by us at our address for returns, as displayed on the Site.
- We shall provide a full refund for goods returned in accordance with these Terms and paid for by you, free of charge (including reimbursement of the delivery charge for the initial delivery of the goods to you, provided it was made by selecting our standard delivery charge, otherwise we will only refund to you the cost of our standard delivery charge), as soon as possible and in any event within a period not exceeding thirty days, beginning with the day on which the notice of cancellation is given by you. Any other refund not satisfying the above conditions will be made at our discretion only. Your statutory rights are not affected.You shall be under a duty throughout the period prior to cancellation to retain possession of the goods and to take reasonable care of them until you return them to us.
- No right to cancel applies to audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you and these goods as well as other goods that are excluded from this right to cancel are clearly marked [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][insert details of mark] next to the goods.
- The goods are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for three months from delivery. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval. This warranty does not affect the your rights as a consumer.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, please email us at the address given above.
- We shall not be liable to you for any failure to deliver the goods that have been ordered by you or any delay, damage or defect to the goods delivered which is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions and any sale of goods to which they apply and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters arising from these Terms.